Pie making classes with Sedona Pies, is a popular topic and people are interested in learning how to make a great crust. It’s a lot of fun!
(it’s better than buying one)
Just got my magazine “Specialty Food,” they did a big write up about how we shop and what we buy.
- Artisanal: Often handcrafted, made in small batches and with Hight quality ingredients and techniques.
- All-Natural: Free of artificial colors, flavors sweeteners or preservatives.
- Ethical: Produced with the welfa re of animals
- Eco-friendly: made with recycled or minimum packaging
- Locally resourced: Made with ingredients fewer from 200 miles from where the food is sold. ( as much as possible)
- Organic: Meeting USDA National Organic Program specifications, free of pesticides.
- Sustainable: Made from ingredients and or packaging that does not harm living creatures or the environment.
Percentage of purchases spent on speciality foods:
29% locally sourced
23% Eco friendly
19% Fair Trade
These percentages were taken from consumers who buy Speciality Foods.
Pie Making Classes
I will be offering some Pie Making classes, via Zoom. Where you will be making your own pie at home while watching me on Zoom. Where you will learn my secrets in making a fabulous pie crust and how to make your own a pie crust. We’ll be using one of my pie recipes – thinking of a Pumpkin or Sweet Potato Pie. Just in time for a special dinner or ?. Since this class will be taking place at your home – have snacks and ingredients ready. I’ll send you the list, once you register for it.
Sounds like a fun adventure doesn’t it?
Perhaps you want to gather your girlfriends together for a fun afternoon, with a glass of wine, or with your kids who are at home with you.
Book a time with me, let’s do it. It will take about 1 hour. Call me: 510 320 8332.
Fee: $75 / class session that is booked with me, you can pay via Google pay or PayPal, PopMoney.
*THE FINE PRINT
Due to the unique preparations entailed for workshops, there are no refunds or exchanges for any reason. If within 48 hours of your scheduled workshop, you find you are unable to attend, please let me know and send someone in your place. That time is booked and reserved for you. Gift certificates are valid for the length of time stated on them and are not redeemable for cash.