Celebrating life, is a big part of living a happy life or not. It’s part of giving, sharing and doing what you love to do.
It’s all about creating what you want to experience. For the new year coming up in 2019, make a decision to celebrate your life with positive people and create it so that you can celebrate each day.
One thing for sure for me is to keep moving forward with Sedona Pies. When I decided to get another loan from Kiva, my intention was to scale up the business for greater success.
On a personal note, if you aren’t sure how far you have come, stop take a moment, take a deep breathe and turn your head around to see all the obstacles you have over come in the past year. Keep what has worked for you, ditch what hasn’t. This includes the negative people who love to tell you what you need to do.
Gary Vaynerchuk basically says, “ Don’t pay attention to what other people say about what you are doing.“
Where do you start?
* Start being Happy! Be Kind! To yourself 1st. Do what you are passionate about, support other people who are doing the same. Surround yourself with people who can encourage and support you.
* Reward yourself – I remember when I was staying with a friend, every Friday, a group of us would go out for Happy Hour. We may only have had $20. between the three of us, we just said, “we’ll each have a drink and a appetizer.” We would celebrate our weekly events and happenings.
* A couple of friends they celebrate by going out for Saturday morning breakfasts. Just to say “Thank you,” for the week.
* Create an appreciation or gratitude journal, write out things that you appreciate. Even as simple as you shared a laugh, you got a hot shower, a customer bought something from you.
* Prepare in advance what you want to have happen for the week coming up.
* This is my wish for you: