Rather than suffering let’s network through the virus learn from what other people are doing how they are breaking through, pivoting and build their reputation.
For me working at home is normal I just have a few restrictions as far as socializing.. it’s just done more online. I am inviting you again to join me:
It’s called Social Circle Networking:
May 1, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) every Friday, please just pre-register for each of the weekly sessions.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What I am doing over at Heart@Work is empowering heart-centered entrepreneurs to be heard for their social well-being.
Did you know that 85% of solo entrepreneurs get depressed? I am sure some of you do too, let’s help each other, by offering our support so when we go back to our regular jobs and work we are ready.
Social Well-being means:
- It generally means how well do you feel socially? Social Well-Being: having strong relationships and love in your life.
- Maintaining an optimal level of social wellness allows you to build healthy relationships with others. Some key things in developing your other all wellness.
- Having a supportive social network allows you to develop assertive skills and become comfortable with who you are in social situations.
- Surrounding yourself with a positive social network increases your self-esteem.
- Social wellness enables you to create boundaries that encourage communication, trust and conflict management.
- Suffering in silence or not reaching out isn’t going to help you to expand and grow.
I look forward in supporting and helping you too! This is why I created the Social Circle Networking. You’ll have the opportunity to introduce yourself and get some feedback about what kind of support or help you would like.