Happy Easter (2023) to you and yours! It’s good time for a spring refresh..
I’ve been more focused on my other projects which includes, volunteering at Score as a Mentor, learning new software so I can add more courses, sales and figure out a way to merge all that I do into one service package. I am not really sure that is possible as many of the things are in different topics.
- a Podcast about creating an Impactful Legacy, you can find them over on kindnessatwork.us“To create an impressive, meaningful, powerful experiences, leaving a legacy of what you want to be known for by inspiring the human spirit.”
- I blog about Living well- mental health, kindness and self-care, Living unhoused, Marketing are my main topics over at heartatworkonline.org
- Recently, as a new Score.org mentor. I will be leading the CEO Advisory Forums as well..they have been very successful in Orange County. I’ll post a link when it’s ready. This is a very exciting project for me.
- I really miss Sedona Pies and baking..not sure how to fit this one in..
- I have a housing project that I need to finish the business plan..so I can raise money to build out.
The software that I have been learning, will allow me to streamline more things together.. I think.
The newsletter is going out 1x per month now instead of weekly.. In appreciation of you continue to subscribe to the news at Sedona Pies.. you can get a “Very berry sweet recipe book.”
My Happy Easter Gift to you!
oops! I hope you get this before Easter